- Event Start8:00am Saturday 10th March 2018
- Event End4:30pm Saturday 10th March 2018
- Event LocationRobina Community Centre, 196 Robina Town Centre Drive
- Event OrganiserToastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Carolyn Shaw
- [email protected]
Aloha Southern Division Toastmasters!
Southern Division Director Garry Jardine is hosting the 2018 Southern Division Conference and Speech Contests:
- Celebrate and Cheer on your Area representatives competing for Southern Division Titles
(1) International Speech Contest
(2) Humorous Speech Contest
(3) Evaluation Contest
(4) Table Topics Contest
Internationally Experienced Special Guest Presenter NEIL McLEAN
- With a thirty-five year career in media, more than five thousand television news stories to air and 20,000 interviews under his belt, Neil McLean genuinely qualifies to ‘get the best out of people on camera’.
- Neil’s most recent adventure has been with Managing Co-Partner Gai Reed, producing an engaging 13 part television series Village to Villa, tracking a year long journey as they pet and house sat in idyllic locations around the world.
- As our guest presenter, Neil will share some of his decades of experience as an on-camera media trainer, to support our Toastmasters master presenting your natural self ‘on-camera’, so that your audience with know, like and trust you.
- You will be inspired to do a smart phone video before the day is out!
Build your fellowship with other Toastmasters, new friends and olde
This training is open to Toastmasters and public to attend.
Registration from 8:00am for 8:30am start - 4:30pm finish.
Follow SD Toastmasters Facebook page for event updates.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, suitable shoes, no thongs, or any other dress standard as required by law. Mobile phones must be turned off before entry.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Toastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Carolyn Shaw. For more information please contact Toastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Carolyn Shaw on 0439408085