- Event Start8:00am Saturday 26th August 2017
- Event End12:30pm Saturday 26th August 2017
- Event LocationRobina Community Centre, 196 Robina Town Centre Drive
- Event OrganiserToastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Christine Lennon
- [email protected]
Want to be a Contest Judge?
Want to chair a Speech Contest?
Want to compete in Speech Contests?
Southern Division Toastmasters is hosting a half day practical Judges’ Training workshop, with lead facilitator Richard Dudaniec DTM, where you can get hands on with the following:
- Review the Toastmasters Speech Contest Rulebook
- Define Speech Contest Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting the right tone as Chief Judge
- Assess Judges’ obligations, mindset, qualities and objectivity
- Unpack the Judges’ Guide and Ballot Criteria to select a winner
(1) International Speech Contest
(2) Humorous Speech Contest
(3) Evaluation Contest
(4) Table Topics Contest
- Participate judging in Test Contest Speeches
- Undertake a best practice, encouraging, Judges’ Debrief session
This training is open to all Toastmaster members to attend.
Registration from 8:00am for 8:30am start - 12:30pm finish.
Further information on the program will be shared when finalised.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, suitable shoes, no thongs, or any other dress standard as required by law. Mobile phones must be turned off before entry.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Toastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Christine Lennon. For more information please contact Toastmasters International District 69 Southern Division TLI Coordinator Christine Lennon on 0439408085